TRANSITION Archerfield Logistics Estate is a superior preserved land bank located at the hub of South East Queensland’s premier transport and distribution node.
Situated on the north western boundary of Archerfield Airport, TRANSITION is the first recent opportunity for businesses to access purpose built industrial buildings in sizes greater than 5,000sqm in the South West Industrial Gateway.
TRANSITION allows the flexibility to provide solutions for both aeronautical and non-aeronautical business needs up to 80,000sqm.
Key site features include:
- Positioned adjacent to the Ipswich Motorway, TRANSITION is 1.5km from Acacia Ridge Intermodal Freight Terminal, 3km from the Brisbane Markets and 25km from the Port of Brisbane
- Fast and definitive approval process
- All services readily available to the site including electricity, gas, water, stormwater and sewer
- Situated above the January 2011 flood levels
- Set away from residential zoning allowing unrestricted 24/7 operation